Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wrapping Up January

I have a feeling God is going to be giving us some of the biggest blessings in our life in 2013. At the crack of midnight- welcoming this new year- I turned to Mike and told him I was ready for a year with no surgeries, and hopefully no stress. A year of making memories ad spending time together as a family. God blesses us each day with pure joy and happiness.

We've been extremely lucky enough to spend some quality time with the Sudmann side of the family lately. A weekend trip to Aunt Jenna and Uncle Mitch's, and a two week stay at my parents with Blaise has been wonderful. I know my parents love getting to spend so much time with Blaise, and he loves them just as much. In fact, at the moment Blaise prefers my mom over me! We are very thankful for all the time we've spent with them!

Blaise had his 9 month check up, and finally got his 4 month shots. We are still pretty behind on these. He didn't handle them quite as well, and had a restless night and icky feeling next day, but a little Tylenol did the trick. The look he gives his nurses after they give him the shot is priceless. I think he could shoot daggers with his eyes! On Monday the 21st, he weighed in at 17 lbs 7 ounces! He FINALLY broke into double digits on percentage on the growth charts in weight at 12% and was as high as 30% on length! We went back tonight for another round of synagis and he weighted 17 lbs 14 ounces!! BIG BOY!

What's new in the life of Blaise?

- He is spoiled. Very spoiled. And I think I'm okay with that :)
- He constant holds his hands up to be picked up. He hates sitting, and would prefer standing all day.
- Still army crawls, doesn't really have any interest in actually crawling.
- Will walk clear across the house when you hold onto his hands.
- Can stand on his own when leaning up against stuff.
- Eats three meals a day of baby food purees.
- HATES eating any sort of table food with texture. I'm taking any advice in this area. PLEASE! Won't eat it and just gags.
- Has learned how to play peek a boo himself. He think it's hilarious.
- Has just learned how to wave bye bye.
- Recently got 9 month pictures taken. I can't wait to share them- they are all for heart week!
- We are pretty sure his first word is "Up" He says it all the time.

I don't have my camera cords to download pictures, so you will all have to wait until next time.

Don't forget- February 14th is Wear Red day!!! Check back for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment